Simply Organic Refresh Hair and Scalp Rinse (251)
Simply Organic Refresh Hair and Scalp Rinse is a specialty conditioner that will help to replace oils and lift dirt, oil and pollutants from the hair and scalp. This Rinse will leave hair feeling refreshed, lively and full of healthy shine—without the extra greasy feeling other conditioners leave behind. Expect unparalleled freshness that doesn’t weigh hair down.
- Ideal for all hair types
- Deep clean conditioning
- Repairs, strengthens, and protects hair
- A fresh start for the hair and scalp
- Lightweight hydration
- Safe for color treated hair
- UV protection
- Cruelty free & vegan
- Rosemary improves scalp circulation and helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Sage helps stimulate hair growth by improving circulation to the scalp and providing nutrition to hair follicles.
- Olive Leaf adds moisture, shine and UV protection to hair and promotes hair growth.
- Thyme delivers powerful nutrients like thymol, carvacrol, flavonoids and many vitamins and minerals to hair and scalp that strengthen and add shine to hair while increasing hair growth and reducing hair fall.
Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive)*, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Salvia Officinalis Leaf Extract (Sage)*, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract (Nettle)*, Thymus Vulgaris Flower (Thyme)*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Limon Fruit Oil (Lemon), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Orange), Picea Abies Extract, Propanediol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium PCA, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Limonene, Isopropanol, Linalool, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid
How to Use
After cleansing the hair with Refresh Hair and Scalp Wash, apply a small amount of Rinse to hand, emulsify and work thoroughly through hair and scalp. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. For best results, use daily to every-other-day with Rejuvenating Sealer.